Mochila De Trabalho 48-22-8200 Milwaukee
The Milwaukee Jobsite Backpack was designed with the professional in mind, with durable 1680-denier material and an impact and water-resistant molded base. The backpack features a padded, breathable, load-bearing harness for ultimate comfort and jobsite performance, as well as a laptop pocket to keep laptops and tablets safely protected. A fold-down front pocket allows for easy storage of large items such as fish tapes, drills and extension cords, while exterior daisy chains provide additional clip-on storage. This combination of extreme durability and functionality confirms Milwaukee's commitment to providing innovative, durable solutions for tough jobs.
- Bulk pocket offers quick access to bulky items such as fish tapes and power tools
- Impact-resistant molded base protects contents and allows backpack to stand upright
- Attachment strap allows bag to be easily and securely attached to vertical handles
- Load-bearing harness is padded and breathable for all-day comfort
- Includes: 10 in. jobsite tool bag